I have windows 10 I have 1 does 10 in every hour a message

Customer Question
comes up incest about using...
I have windows 10 I have 1 does 10 in every hour a message comes up incest about using a program what do I use to open it and then then something that shows up for a place where you can get what you need to open this program but I don't use the program
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Computer
12/7/2015
Tech Support Specialist: Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 2 years ago
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist

I'm sorry about the issue. Does it show you the name of the program?

Is that program on right now?

Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

No its not showing right now it usually shows up about every hour and I can click on if I click anywhere it'll disappear but it keeps showing up every hour and it gets very annoying and I look for the program in this search bar and I can't find it and I checked under programs and I don't find it but that's it to Microsoft program

Will you be available in about one hour? If yes, when it shows up in about one hour, then reply back to me, so I can connect remotely to your computer and troubleshoot. You can keep this web page open. Thank you.

I will be available in an hour or when it shows up I will contact you again in the last Tech I talk to we did a remote and he was supposed to refund the money
What shows up keeps trying to send me to the Microsoft Store

OK. Please let me know later.

Last time I helped you with the sound issue. What was the issue? Thank you.

It says do you use this program in the only thing it it tries to send me to the Microsoft Store

OK, I need to check when it pops up. Please let me know later. Thank you.

It just showed up it says at the very top how do you open this file the next line says keep using this app then it said blow that Microsoft Windows based script host then below that it says other options and then says the little that look for app in store

Thank you. Please accept the remote support offer, then please click on the website below in order to connect with me remotely:

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=7ed53721-f5e4-443d-bbb5-3deac828323a

, then allow the Elsinore.ScreenConnect program to download/run/open when prompted at the bottom.
Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you,

1. Click on the website below in order to connect remotely with me:

http://tinyurl.com/q5j9pb6

2. Then press at the same time the two keys Ctrl and J on the keyboard, then the Downloads window should open.
3. Then there, open / run the item called Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client and install it.
Please reply at the box below. Thank you.

This is phone can send the link to***@******.*** but I am at the web site just answer

Can you go to your email on the computer and communicate with me on the computer a this web page? Thank you.

Via remote support, I cleaned up your computer; please check when you can and let me know the result.

Andy, Computer Consultant