How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Andy Your Own Question
Andy, Computer Consultant
Category: Computer
Satisfied Customers: 5316
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
Type Your Computer Question Here...
Andy is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

This is ***** ***** and I have problems playing my music

Customer Question

Customer: This is ***** ***** and I have problems playing my music which was downloaded from discs etd many years ago. Understand I need a license. How do I get that?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: All music downloaded many years ago on another computer which has been replaced 3/4 times over the years. Now keep getting message on Media Player that I have no license.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $36) to post your type of question to Computer Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: Will pay if it works. Is that OK?
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  toughguy replied 1 year ago.


Thanks for using JustAnswer. This is Leela and I will help you with the question today.

Can you please let me know which MEDIA PLAYER you are using and also version of media player so that I can help you with the required license?

Can we do a remote session so that I can SEE YOUR SCREEN, debug and fix the problem?



Related Computer Questions