My daughter signed me up ....I want to cancel. In order to

Customer Question
My daughter signed me up...
My daughter signed me up for spotify....I want to cancel. In order to log in, i need my password, i dont know it. to reset you must give the email address you used whe signing up so spotify can send the new password. I no longer have the email address how do i cancel do you guys have a customer service number??
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Computer
12/2/2015
Tech Support Specialist: Michelle, Computer Support Specialist replied 1 year ago
Michelle
Michelle, Computer Support Specialist

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

Do you remember which email address was used to sign in to spotify?

Canceling your subscription reverts your account to the Free level.

1. Go to the subscription page. (Note: If you don’t know your password, go here to reset it.)
  2. Under Subscription and payment, click cancel your subscription.
  3. Select a reason (select Other reasons if you're canceling for a promotion). Click CONTINUE.
  4. Click CANCEL MY SUBSCRIPTION.
  5. Enter your password in the password ***** Click CANCEL SPOTIFY PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION.

Your subscription page now shows the date you will revert to our Free ad-based service. We hope you decide to upgrade again!

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
but I no longer have that emsil

have you tried loggin in to the***@******.*** account and use the forgot password ***** to get a new password ***** then try to login to this***@******.*** email.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
There is no blairakj account anymore

yes it is working and there is mc*****@mailnesia.com account associated with the hotmail account

what is the full email mc*****@mailnesia.com?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Don't understand the [email protected]?

or you can tell me the phone number ending with 75

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Nope. Don't know that number?

Can i remote access and try to recover the email if not possible we can look for other alternative.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
dont know how to do that what are the alternatives?
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
There is not an 800 number for spotify where i can talk to someone without paying 20.00
  • Agree to the Remote Desktop Legal Disclaimer below.
  • The Remote Desktop client file will automatically download to your computer.
  • Open the Remote Desktop client file on your computer and you will be connected to a session with your Expert.
  • After agreeing to the Remote Desktop Legal Disclaimer, you can always download the client again if need be.

you dont have to pay i am giving you free remote assistance.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Where is the disclaimer?

click here

you will get the disclaimer in the page that opens

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I'm done for tonight. Thank you. Good night

if you wish we can continue tomorrow if you like

else let me share the steps below that you may try

click on the below link and fill up the form to get the account cancelled\closed

https://support.spotify.com/us/contact-spotify-anonymous/

Michelle
Michelle
Michelle, Computer Support Specialist