Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer support. Microsoft MCP & CompTIA A+ certifications. Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP etc.
30037186

I would get my msn page with window 10

Customer Question

good morning ,I would get my msn page with window 10
Category: Computer
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 1 year ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. If you use the Microsoft Edge program, then please do the following steps:

1. Click the More actions icon (the 3-dot icon at the upper right corner in the Microsoft Edge Internet program.)
  2. Select Settings.
  3. Under the section labeled Open With, select the option for A specific page or pages.
  4. Choose Custom from the drop down menu.
  5. Enter the web address you want to use as your home page and click the Plus icon to add the page.
  6. Click the X icon to the right of about:start to remove the default start page.

- If you use Internet Explorer program, then click on the gear icon at the upper right corner in the Internet Explorer program, then click on Internet Options. Then delete everything in the Home page box, then type msn.com then click OK, then check.

Please reply at the box below to continue troubleshooting. Thank you.