Quiksilver07070
Quiksilver07070, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Consultant within every computer and networking category. Troubleshoot and maintain various operating systems. Sales Engineering.
63493917

I just checked my bank account and found a deduction for.

Customer Question

I just checked my bank account and found a deduction for . MICROSOFT*GROOVEMUSIC BILL.XBOX.COM NV MICROSOFT*G . I have tried to access this and have no idea what it is or who controls it . I put in my phone number and that is not the number on the account . The email is mine but I still cant gain access to this app to stop these payments I have NOT authorized . I have no clue what this is .
Category: Computer
Expert:  Quiksilver07070 replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thank you for chooing JUSTANSWER.com

.

To check your Xbox Live subscription or transaction history online, you must provide your Microsoft account email address and password. If you don't know these, see the Lost Account Solution or the Lost Password *****.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok you gave me no help at all . You charged 36 dollars for nothing . I had the issue resolved and it was unauthorized and had a fake account set up with it . Please cancel any further contact with you and whoever you are associated with . THere was no lost account problem or password *****;em involved at all .