Richard, Computer Specialist
Experience:  Over 20 years of consulting to the IT industry
32989067

I can't remember my password to get into chrome. Help

Customer Question

I can't remember my password ***** get into chrome. Help
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Hi there and welcome

You do not have to enter the password ***** use Chrome, it is only if you want to save your favorites online ect.

If you wish to do this, click on my link below and you can then reset your password *****

https://www.google.com/accounts/recovery/

Then once reset, use this new password ***** sign in

Else, you can just type a website in at the top of the screen in the address bar, or type anything there to search and it will search for you.

I can also do these steps for you, and have made a request via Additional Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, we can continue here. This is no problem at all. Just let me know please.

Else let me know the results pleas.e