Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

Am ***** ***** i am having problem with my toshiba satellite

Customer Question

Customer: HI am ***** ***** i am having problem with my toshiba satellite it keeps saying no bootable device- please restart system
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: i tried to reboot my laptop the other day but it was interrupted when i turned the laptop on again i say that message popping up no bootable device--please restart system i dont have recovery disk or something like that so i dont know what to do
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $36) to post your type of question to Computer Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: not a problem
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Computer
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
how long do i have to wait?
Expert:  Jins M. N. replied 1 year ago.

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Please remember these things when we deal with your issue. It may take more than one step/answer to solve a problem. So If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please don’t Rate my answer as Bad or Poor Service, but please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button and I will gladly continue to help. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied. Please do not rate an answer, if you are not satisfied.

Please remove every connections including AC power and USB devices connected from the laptop. Then remove the laptop battery. Hold down the Power button of the laptop for 60 seconds. Now insert the battery and Power ON the laptop. Check and let me know the result.

Regards

Jins

Regards
Jins