Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Information Systems Manager
Experience:  25 Years Experience in Field. MCSE, ICCP, CNE, Greenbelt
23511658

I have someone that is very interested in my every move!!

Customer Question

I have someone that is very interested in my
every move!! The are on my iPhone, my tv- cable, my wireless internet, my wired Internet and all my browsers are forwarded!! Can someone please help?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.

Hello. My name is Michael. I Can help you with your question.

Fortunately, there is***** *****ttle chance that someone has access to all of your devices and or computers - that is far more difficult to make happen than most people realize. So, it's probably not as bad as you think - but if you can give me a list of things that cause you to suspect that you are being stalked, we can address those and see if any of it should be of concerned and what you can do to mitigate it.