Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

Can someone help me take pics from my e-mails and convert

Customer Question

can someone help me take pics from my e-mails and convert them to JPG, PNG, BMP or GIF to upload to a site later ?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 1 year ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Was it working working previously?

Do you mean you received picture attachments, but you cannot download / save them to the computer?

Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
have never saved pics from emails to the computer before. Just documents.

What email do you use, such as Hotmail, Yahoo, Gmail, AOL, etc.?

So you are able to save documents from emails fine, but you cannot save pics from emails. I do live online support. Can I connect remotely to your computer, so that I can show you how to save pics from emails directly on your computer together with you? Please reply at the box below. Thank you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
this has gotten too costly for me for something as this. Thanks anyway.

I'm sorry; I will waive the extra remote support fee for you, so there is no additional cost at all, and we guarantee our service, so don't worry. Can I connect remotely to your computer, so that I can show you how to save pics from emails directly on your computer together with you? Please reply at the box below; we guarantee our service. Thank you.