How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Louie Your Own Question
Louie, Computer Support Specialist
Category: Computer
Satisfied Customers: 12288
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
Type Your Computer Question Here...
Louie is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Need to find a transformer Pandigital photo frame PAN1051.

Customer Question

Need to find a transformer for a Pandigital photo frame PAN1051. Where do I look?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Louie replied 1 year ago.

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer,

Thank you for the question and your patience. Should you still need assistance for information purposes only...

Initially, bear with us; re-confirm and post back with the complete model number of the Pandigital photoframe. Additionally, would the "...transformer..." be the AC wall adaptor?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
PAN 1050
Yes, it is the AC wall adaptor
Expert:  Louie replied 1 year ago.

Appreciate the information Mark though a PAN 1051 nor a PAN 1050 is reported back as not a valid PanDigital product. Please re-check/confirm.

Still, replacement adapters for most models/version are readily available from eBay. Please click HERE.

Related Computer Questions