I would like to download what might be the equivalent to a…

Customer Question
I would like to download...
I would like to download what might be the equivalent to a manual for the Microsoft Lumia 640 phone. I'm particularly interested in getting more capable with using the Lumia Camera that is on the phone. Many of my pictures seem blurry. Can you direct me as to where to go!!!
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Computer
11/19/2015
Tech Support Specialist: Mr.Med, Computer Enthusiast replied 2 years ago
Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Computer Enthusiast

Hello and welcome to justanswer, My name is ***** ***** i will be assisting you today,

This is a full guide from Microsoft on how to use the Phone : http://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/mobile/support/product/lumia640/smartguide/?action=singleTopic&category=basics

To know everything about using the lumia camera, please go to this link : http://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/mobile/support/product/lumia640/smartguide/?action=singleTopic&category=camera

Hope this help

Thank you

If you have a moment please rate my answer by clicking on one of the stars below , positive rating are appreciated

JustAnswer has a 100% satisfaction guarantee. We value you as a customer and very much want you to be satisfied.

regards.

if you have a moment please rate my answer positively, this is the only way I can get paid for answering your question.

Thank you very much.