Robert M., Consultant
Experience:  30 yrs. in NYC computer industry working with PC and networks, banks, brokerage, legal etc.
23372949

I used a fake name and photos to chat with someone. I got

Customer Question

I used a fake name and photos to chat with someone. I got banned because I did that. Now I can't log into account, because it says I need Id and verification to show it is really me, which is not. What do I do??? Because very important that I get back on there.
Category: Computer
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I used a fake name and photos to chat with someone. I got banned because I did that. Now I can't log into account, because it says I need Id and verification to show it is really me, which is not, What do I do??? Because very important to get back on there.
Expert:  Robert M. replied 1 year ago.

the only thing that you can do is give them your real id and they can change the name of the account to match it. Maybe have to explain to the people you are chatting with but at least you will be back in touch with them

Or see if you can come up with fake id that will fool them. I wouldn't bet on it. photoshop your license with a new picture and name. I would suggest the first method. Honesty works out better in the long run