Richard, Computer Specialist
Experience:  Over 20 years of consulting to the IT industry
32989067

I am vision impaired, ca you help me clear my yahoo search

Customer Question

I am vision impaired, ca you help me clear my yahoo search bar. Our son has gotten in to some bad areas and we need to clear the search bar before mother gets home. Thank you.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Hi there and welcome

This is within Google Chrome Correct?

If so, then click on the three bars in the top right and click Settings.

Then click on Show Advance Settings.

Click Clear Browsing Data, make sure all boxes are ticked, choose from the beginning of time then click clear.

This will clear it.

I can also do these steps for you, and have made a request via Additional Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, we can continue here. This is no problem at all. Just let me know please.

Else let me know the results please.

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

thanks