Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I have WP12. Under Format the function that changes the

Customer Question

I have WP12. Under Format the function that changes the space between lines, called "line" has disappeared. Under view the information that you can bring up at the bottom of your page that shows "bold" and "color" and other functions has disappeared.
Category: Computer
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I did not sign up for a continuing service.I wanted to ask one question. This program seems to be a scam. I am disgusted. You are not being helpful but making the situation worse.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 1 year ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Monthly support subscription is only optional. This is a one-time support session per your request. And we guarantee our service, so don't worry. Can you please confirm you have Windows XP?

Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,