Richard, Computer Specialist
Experience:  Over 20 years of consulting to the IT industry
32989067

I have now been able to buy movies but what and how can l

Customer Question

Hi Richard, I have now been able to buy movies but what and how can l watch them through YouTube on our TV
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Hi there and welcome

You need to use a Google Chrome Cast device that connects to your TV and allows you to stream movies to it.

you can purchase this from here

https://www.google.com/chromecast

It connects to the HDMI port on your TV and you can then watch your movies on your TV, as well as Youtube ect.

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
where do you purchase the google chrome device
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

You should be able to via the link I gave, which I repeated below.

https://www.google.com/chromecast

it should direct you where to purchase it from.

Thank you