For Online Computer Support, Ask a Computer Technician
Do you have any external hardware plugged into the device? an external mouse or anything like that?
Since you got stuck up in boot screen and unable to access your nextbook tablet. Unfortunately the only solution you can do is perform a factory reset in your tablet. Below is a list of steps to reset the device.
• First take off your battery and wait for a minute and place it back on
• After which you need to press/hold power+volume+home at the same time for a couple of seconds
• When the logo appears this is the time you will let go of the button
• A message will then pop up saying “factory default”
• Just click on the power button to select YES
• Then it will wipe all the factory settings and would reboot your phone
• Once it reboot it will switch off and switch on again
• Once it is switch on you will notice it doesn’t get stuck in the boot screen.
I am not able to close this without a rating. Are you able to close this ticket from your end?