Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I bought printmusic several months ago and am just now

Customer Question

I bought printmusic several months ago and am just now getting around installing it.book says I only 30 days to register. I did not have equipment till now. I have acer laptop and want to install shortly. I am retired and only need to out it on my laptop. I may want to put it on my desktop too. can I do this? I will use at house and have no plans to publish music or loan to others. all use will be at home by me.
that's it.
where can I get a midi cable for my Yamaha PS 400 keyboard? I need a 5 pin to usb
I/O cable to connect from keboard to PC.
sorry for so many questions. I really need help.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

As you stated you have purchased the Printmusic software several months back however you have a 30 trails or 30 days to register from the time you have insatlled it. If its not a trial pack and has been purchased then you can insall it anytime you want no problem with registring the product.

Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.

Now on the desktop part if the Printmusic has a multiple computer install then only you can install it on the other computer and if its a single user license then you will not be able to get it installed on the desktop computer.

Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.

For midi cable check the links given below.

Link 1

Link 2

Link 3

Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.

Let me know if you have any question.