Shefin, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Working as tech support specialist with a worldwide computer manufacturer.
15907069

My husband Acer Aspire one is showing Error Code Oxc0000034

Customer Question

my husband Acer Aspire one is showing Error Code Oxc0000034 The computer will not go past the message how can i fix
Category: Computer
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

The issue seems to be a boot issue. If you have a Windows disc with you, try the instructions in the link below.

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_8-update/error-code-0xc0000034-in-windows-8-boot/15e63631-1f94-473f-83a8-8d7af48a83f7?auth=1

If the issue persists, or you do not have a Windows disc, you have to restore the computer to factory settings in order to get the issue resolved. However, it will erase all the data in your computer and restore it to factory settings.

In order to restore the computer, please restart the computer and as soon as it restarts, press and hold the Alt key, and repeatedly press F10 key (without releasing the Alt key) till you get recovery screen. Choose restore to factory settings and follow the on screen instructions.

If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!
S H E F I N

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
This has not helped at all.
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.

I apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. Do you have a Windows disc with you?

Thank you.

S H E F I N

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No this computer does not have a place for a dusk anyway
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.

Do you have important data on your computer?

Have you tried restoring the computer to factory settings?

Thank you.

S H E F I N

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
it never leaves the screen with the error message
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.

Please press and hold the power button till it turn off the computer. Then, restart it. As soon as it restarts, press and hold the Alt key, and repeatedly press F10 key (without releasing the Alt key) till you get recovery screen. Choose restore to factory settings and follow the on screen instructions.

Thank you.

S H E F I N

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Once again nothing is happening
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.

I apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. I would suggest you contact a local technician to repair Windows on your computer. He can get an external CD/DVD drive and help you repair windows using the Windows disc that he has.

Thank you.

S H E F I N

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
How is that going to help when I told you this computer does Not have a place for a disk to be put in it
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.

He will help you with external CD/DVD drive.

Thank you.

S H E F I N

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I want my money back,you were no help at all.
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.

I apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. I would suggest you contact our customer support to get a refund. Please get them from the link below.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help

Since it is a boot issue, and the recovery does not work, we can repair it only with the Windows disc. That is why I suggested a local technician.

Thank you.

S H E F I N