Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

My Easy CD & DvD Says no Recorder. Will I be able to

Customer Question

My Easy CD & DvD Says no Recorder. Will I be able to install. This and make it work. I have Window XP, And I down loaded Windows 10. If I can how will I download it?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is***** do not rate until we are finished. I look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem. What model CD/DVD writer do you have installed? What version of Roxio are you using?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
WM707A6138 Roxio Easy CD & Dvd P/n XXXXXXXX
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.

That number does not come up with anything. Is the DVD drive recognized by windows if you put a DVD into it? I also can not find the version of Roxio from that, it should have a year in the name. What year is Roxio? That would normally be the version like Roxio 2011 for example.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Windows XP & Windows 2000 UPC###-##-####
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.

Is this it? This version is not compatible with windows 10.

http://www.amazon.com/Roxio-220800MI-ROXIO-EASY-DVD/dp/B00062VOW0

If this is it I can help you find an alternative. If not you would need to upgrade to 2011 which you can get here to get it working on 10:

http://www.amazon.com/Easy-Cd-Dvd-Burning-2011/dp/B004QMT9D2/ref=dp_ob_title_sw

Let me know what you find please.