Randy Computer Tech
Randy Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Technician
62741268

I have an all in one touch screen gateway desktop operates

Customer Question

i have an all in one touch screen gateway desktop operates on windows 7. never had a problem until yesterday. i turned it on yesterday and it went through the usual black screen process just fine, when the blue windows screen came up it started blinking fast going blue black very fast and continues forever. i rebooted multiple times and same result. i called best buy where i purchased and they said software problem. can you help me fix this myself?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Randy Computer Tech replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** certified professional with over 10 years experience. I will be glad to assist you with this.

I am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.

Try this and let me know if there is any change, also take note if there are any words at the bottom of the screen anytime during the boot process please>

Disconnect all cables and devices from the all in one including the power cable. Also remove any disc from the disc drive.

Then press and hold the power button for 60 seconds while all cables are disconnected. Then reconnect the power cable only and try powering on. Let me know the results please.