Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer support. Microsoft MCP & CompTIA A+ certifications. Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP etc.
30037186

I bought a Samsung computer (ATIV) that cam with Windows 8.

Customer Question

I bought a Samsung computer (ATIV) that cam with Windows 8. Shortly afterward. the
compuer automatically upgraded it to Windows 10. Is it possible for me to return to
Windows 8?
Martha Best
Category: Computer
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 1 year ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Yes, if Windows 10 was upgraded within the last 30 days, then you can go back to Windows 8 by clicking on the Start button (which is the windows logo icon) at the lower left corner of the computer's screen), then click on Settings, then click on Update & security, then click on Recovery, then there, click on the option to go back to Windows 8.

Please reply at the back below to continue troubleshooting. Thank you.