Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Networks & Security Engineer
76221641

How to re move splashtop browser from my computer

Customer Question

how to re move splashtop browser from my computer
Category: Computer
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome to Justanswer, My name is ***** ***** i will be assisting you today,

I'm sorry about the ussue, If you are using windows, please go to Start > Control Panel > Programs > Uninstall a Program, then look and uninstall any reference to 'Splashtop' listed (for example :Quick Web Access) Restart your computer and Splashtop should stop coming up at startup from now on.

Let me know if you need further help and i will glaldy continue to help

Thank you

Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 year ago.

Note: Only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied. If my answer did not work or if you are not satisfied for any reason Please do not rate my answer as poor or bad service but please reply back to me or let me open your question to another expert.

best regards,

Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 year ago.

Has everything worked out, do you still need help please?

thank you

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can you call me, I can only pay for additional $10 for the phone-call.
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 year ago.

You don't have to pay another $10 for the phone call, I can connect to your computer and fix the issue remotly, let me know when you are available so i can connect to your computer.

Once you are online, Please download teamviewer (a remote software) from www.teamviewer.com and install it then run it, it will give you an id and a password, please send me your id and password. and do not close the software.

Note: Do not rate my answer as poor or bad service if you are not satisfied, only rate after we fix the issue

if we cant help you solve the issue you will be entitled to a full refund.

If you want to get a refund please go to this page : ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refund

Thank you