Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I just had my computer in to Geek Squad about two weeks ago

Customer Question

I just had my computer in to Geek Squad about two weeks ago and beside cleaning up my machine I had them download Windows 10. I have since got and installed Hoyle Official Card Collection 2015. I keep getting a message that reads:
Open GL2.0 does not seem to support this system. Update graphic drivers to use this software. Is there something I can purchase and install myself to be able to use this software or do I need to take my computer in and have you add an updated drive? How much would that be?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.

Hello, welcome to JustAnswer my name is ***** ***** I'm one of the experts who will be assisting you today.

Sorry to hear you're having trouble with your computer.

The error message means your current operating system doesn't support OpenGL version 2.0 (used for displaying certain graphics) and it is most probably due to your current drivers as you suspected. Depending on your computer model you would either need a driver update or if none is available, an operating system downgrade for the purpose of using the software you mentioned.

May I start a remote session so we can work on the problem together from your computer?

Please reply using the box below.

Regards,