Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I have a microsoft account: user name is

Customer Question

i have a microsoft account: user name is ***** ***** i cannot remember my password. I need it to install office 365. i am relatively new to the world of computers so i really need help in the installation. please advise.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Dan replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thank you for your question, I look forward to assisting you today. Hi Joanne. The username you stated above is entirely separate from your Microsoft account so that is most likely your problem. Your Microsoft account would end with something like livemail.com. Does that sound familiar to you?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Remote Tech Support. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Dan replied 1 year ago.

I could remote in but without knowing your Microsoft account information I wouldn't be of much help. Can you provide me any information on that account first?