Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

My computer will not let me download pictures from my

Customer Question

My computer will not let me download pictures from my iphone. What do I do?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 year ago.

hello and welcome to justanswer, My name is ***** ***** i will be assisting you today,

I'm sorry about the issue, please follow these steps :

Plug your Iphone into your computer using a USB cord, now Go to “Start” and then select “Computer.” Under the “Portable Devices” section you should see your phone. Right-click the icon and go down to “Import pictures and videos.” A window will pop up with a box that says “Tag these pictures.” You can fill that in, but it’s not necessary. Click the “Import” button at the bottom of the box. If you want to remove the photos from your phone after importing them, you can check the box that says “Erase after importing.”

You can find your photos in the “My Pictures” folder. If you tagged them, they will be in a folder with that name,

let me know if you need further help

Thank you

Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 year ago.

has everything worked out, do you still need help please ?