Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

My name if Gordon Beecher and I purchased the ASSURE

Customer Question

My name if Gor***** ***** Beecher and I purchased the ASSURE SOFTWARE SUPPORT PLAN in 7/5/2015. I run MS Security Essence every day and today it is reporting a VIRUS (TROGAN KOVTER) so I ran the CLEAN PC, restarted my PC and ran MS Essence again and got the same error message AGAIN - I'm not sure if it is a different KOVTER or of the REMOVE did not work. I would like to have a CHAT session as soon ad possible. ***@******.***
Category: Computer
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 1 year ago.

I will be the person helping you today.

I can see that you may need a little bit of extra help because those Trojan Type Viruses can be very difficult to remove.

May I ask if you still need help with this problem? If so, may I start a screen sharing session on your computer and help you resolve the problem?

Once the remote session begins, we will be able to communicate via a chat window on your computer.

Thank you,
Jason