Case # 129928, Windows 7 had games as part of my desktop

Customer Question
Case # ***** Windows 7...

Case # ***** Windows 7 had games as part of my desktop menu. I have a disabled gentleman who only knows how to turn on the pc and click on Hearts but because to Windows 10 he is unable to access the Hearts game. I located the Solitaire and Hearts folders but they are empty. Why did Windows 10 remove the games? If they can not be part of off-line program I may request that I get Windows 7 back. My name is ***** ***** and I have no idea what I need to click for assistance. I called the 800 # ***** expressed tech and each time I was transferred I got the msg that said it was closed and the msg only confused me.

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Computer
11/3/2015
Tech Support Specialist: Michelle, Computer Support Specialist replied 2 years ago
Michelle
Michelle, Computer Support Specialist

Hi Verle, my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

I am sorry to know that you are facing problem with windows internal games and you are unable to launch them.

Let me know when you are online.

I am on line but the games were on the desktop screen the disable spouse can only turn on the pc and doesn't or can not go online to play games.

is the windows 10 computer connected to the internet?

No, I was shocked to have to pay $47 for my follow-up to my case and to question why Microsoft deleted my games.

if you want you can revert back to to windows 7, i can give you the steps to follow and it will be like you had windows 7 earlier.

There is a charge for getting tech support answers from us as you have posted your question request with www.justanswer.com

are you chatting with me from the windows 10 computer on which the games have disappeared.

Well I was referred to on-line tech support and the msgr. did not say that I would have to pay for a response to my question. I have only had Windows 10 since 8/6/2015 and I assumed I was still under warranty.
I am disappointed

i am sorry, i am just doing my work i got your question request and i am ready to help you fix the problem you have posted, however if you not ready to get my help you may call Microsoft dell or any other company they will ask for $269 for tech support assistance. I will opt out of this question if you were unaware that this is a paid support in that case you can contact customer care and they will refund your $47 and you may opt for any service you please too.

I was not told that I would be connecting to outside tech support. May I have the tn for Microsoft customer care. Again, I was totally unaware of your position. Please provide the tn and your support company or support name for me to use when I talk to customer care and please provide the hours and how I can speak to a customer care rep.
Michelle, are you going to respond to my request?
I am connected to windows 10 and I located the misrosoft tech on the internet.
It has been 21 minutes since I made my request to you and I don't know is you are researching the information that I requested or if you dropped me, please let me know if we are still connected.

My apology for the delay i had to restart my computer for some reason.

I can give you our customer care number.

Call our Toll-Free Customer Service

US/Canada : 1.***-***-****
Available 6am to 6pm PST

International
Available 24/7 for calls from outside US/Canada:
Australia : 1800-679-634
New Zealand : 0800-452-621
United Kingdom : 0***-***-****
The rest of the world : 1-***-***-****

If you need our service or assistance feel free to ask i will be more than glad to assist you.

Andy, Computer Consultant