Richard, Computer Specialist
Experience:  Over 20 years of consulting to the IT industry
32989067

I did 2 to.es now. I 't. Need a lawyer I need a computer

Customer Question

I did 2 to.es now. I don't. Need a lawyer I need a computer expert. If that is not available please disreguard if a computer expert is available let me know. What I need is to retrieve a email that I accidentally hit dismiss on ..saved changed.. I was
on Facebook and was trying to share with one person. I have asked FB Gmail and chrome can this service help? If not please loose my information. It was suppose to go to Pylila Yury a Gmail account also. Let me know please soon so I will not be charged on my
credit card for non servive the privacy. Question was an afterthought. Sharon
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Hi Sharon and welcome

To clarify, you are trying to retrieve an email that you deleted from Gmail correct?

Please let me know.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It was written on fb but trying to send to 1 friend that also has gmail adress I could not get it to go to just that friend fb kept the tag friends off it was a personal email to go to 1 friend no pics just words the of I was trying to leave to find an answer I accidentally hit the dismiss changes and my page deleted.
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Thanks.

If it was in Gmail Sharon we would have an option to recover it but in Facebook there is only the option if you archived it.

When via your computer within the Messages section of facebook, click on More and Archive and check for it there.

If it is not there it will not be possible to recover sorry as they have no undelete service for this.

If you have any problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I received an answer from. Just. Answer.
Last night that it wasn't possible to retrieve thanks, Sharon
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Yes if it is not in the archived folder then it is not possible, this I indicated just now.