Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I have a desktop computer with Windows 7 OS. Google is not

Customer Question

I have a desktop computer with Windows 7 OS. Google is not responding. We use it primarily for searches, our browser is Internet Explorer. Please assist. Thanks.
Category: Computer
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you.

Sir/Ma'am do you have any other web browsers installed in the PC like Firefox or Chrome?

Does this not responding issue shows when you are opening any other web sites?

Which is the Ant-virus installed in the PC?

Sincerely,

Note: - To reply back to me use the reply box below.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Are you in the United States?
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

No,experts in this site works from different parts of the world.We have been online for the past 10 years and we have A+ rating from Better Business Bureau which you can check using this link http://ww2.justanswer.com/about-justanswer

Is there any problem Sir/Ma'am.Did you see my above reply if so please answer it so that i can help you better.

Sincerely,

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have decided to cancel this transaction and take my business elsewhere. You are not authorized to make any charge on my credit card. Thank you.
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

If you do not want to continue with our tech support.I will request the customer service to close this question.

Sincerely,

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
As already stated, I have decided to cancel this transaction and take my business elsewhere. Nothing remains to be said or done.
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

Sir/Ma'am i only mentioned the above to let you know that i had submitted this to customer service to cancel/close this question that's all.No need to reply back to this message because i had already requested to close this question.

Sincerely,