Randy Computer Tech
Randy Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Technician
62741268

I need some help. I received a phone call at 6:15 pm.

Customer Question

Good morning. I need some help. I received a phone call at 6:15 pm. However, I was on my laptop finishing a project for work. I never answered the phone, but the individual claims I answered and disconnected the phone. Is there a way to show that I did not answer the phone. My phone number is(###) ###-####
Category: Computer
Expert:  Randy Computer Tech replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** certified professional with over 10 years experience. I will be glad to assist you with this.

I am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.

Is your phone a cellular or landline?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It is a cellular phone.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Are you still there? It's a cell phone.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I never answered the 6:15 pm call. She believes I answered and disconnected the phone call. I never did. I need to show that I did not answer the phone.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
How long will tho take. I need to leave the house by 11.

Okay, you can screen shot the recent call list.

Incoming calls will have a symbol located next to the number. A missed call will have a red arrow pointing to the number. An answered call will have a green arrow and a call durstion. If the call was snared and immediately disconnected, it will have a call duration of 0:00.

To do the screen shot, press the home and power button at the same time while on the recent call screen.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have a Nokia Lumia 640 phone it does not appear on my phone with a green or red arrow.

Ok,

tap your Phone Live Tile to pull up the History, Speed Dial and Voice Mail pages. Individual call options are accessible by tapping and holding the screen on a specific number. This will generate a pop-up menu with options to:

• View the call details

Please let me know if you need any other assistance.

Please take a moment to rate my service positively by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then click on submit.

Thank you very much