MY COMPUTER IS IN FL. AND I UNABLE TO ACESS IT AT MY SONS IN

Customer Question
MASS. I AM THERE FOR...
MY COMPUTER IS IN FL. AND I UNABLE TO ACESS IT AT MY SONS IN MASS. I AM THERE FOR MEDICAL REASONS BUT IT SEEMS I AM LOCKED OUT IS THERE ANY THING I CAN DO?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
10/31/2015
Tech Support Specialist: Michelle, Computer Support Specialist replied 2 years ago
Michelle
Michelle, Computer Support Specialist

Hi my name is ***** ***** i will be the expert working with the problem you have posted.

Let me know the problem a bit more in detail. you are locked into what and which screen.

I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN ABLE TO LOG IN WHEN I AM AWAY FROM FL. THIS TIME I HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO DO ANYTHING AS I STATED BEFORE MY COMPUTER IS IN FL AND NOT ABLE TO ACESS

you are trying to access you computer using vpn or let me know the software you are using remotely.

HP CORE 17

hp core i7 is the computer hardware you are providing. Please let me know how do you connect your remote computer to to access your Fl computer.

JUST LOG IN FROM MY SONS COMPUTER TO FL WITH MY EMAIL AND PASSWORD
I GUESS MICRO SOFT HAS BLOCKED

I know you need to login to get connected however you must be using some remote software to get connected you have to let me know that how you connect.

ALL I DO IS USE COMPUTER IN MASS TO LOGIN INTO FL. WITH WINDOWS OR CHROME

I can remote connect to your computer and then you can show me how you try to connect then i will be able to be make sure which remote software you are using and i can fix it right in front of you.

Remote access is an additional service with a flat fee of $12 and has no time limit or it will expire till we fix the problem.

THE FL COMPUTER I AM HAVING TROUBLE WITH SO I GUESS YOU CANNOT HELP I WILL CANCEL ACCT. ANY QUESTION EMAIL***@******.***

i am trying to help you however you are not providing me full info i am ready to provide you remote assistance as well.

Once i see your screen i will be in a better position to understand the where the problem is and fix it right in front of you.

Andy, Computer Consultant