How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Russell H. Your Own Question
Russell H.
Russell H., Computer Systems Expert
Category: Computer
Satisfied Customers: 10924
Experience:  13+ years experience
Type Your Computer Question Here...
Russell H. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have no problems with your product but wish to terminate

Customer Question

Hi Ryan,
I have no problems with your product but wish to terminate future deliveries. You have my Visa details - xxxxxxxxxxxx, Mittagong, NSW Australia. I note you say you pride yourselves on having the best support team. Well done. Simply, I wish to cancel by automatic withdrawals from the xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. My last Statement was 23 Sept to 22 Oct. The product transaction was processed on 28.09.15, details: xxxxxxxxxxxxx amount $ 135.97 (FRGN AMT: 94.85 US dollar) I trust this matter can be concluded a.s.a.p. Sincerely xxxxxxxxxx
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

I am sorry to hear about your problems with getting this transaction (the cancelling of your account apparently) actually done.

The question is, whether your account that you wish to cancel, is with

If so, then I have no direct power at all over issues of billing, payment, subscription status, etc.

I must refer you to Customer Support at, which may be contacted through:

They will no doubt address your concern, if you contact them, with reasonable promptness.

If the account (or 'product' and 'deliveries' as you refer to them in your question) is with some other company than, you will have to contact that company, via their Customer Support line or contacts. They are the ones to contact, and will be able to settle the problem... 'they' meaning, the Customer Support department of whatever company / website / service you are trying to close or cancel your account with.

(If not JustAnswer, then please tell me what company. And I will give you specifics of what to do, what contact information to use, etc.)