Russell H., Computer Systems Expert
Experience:  13+ years experience
13568747

I can't get channel 519 today and the message says maybe I

Customer Question

I can't get channel 519 today and the message says maybe I haven't paid. I pay through Telstra each month. I haven't had a bill from Austar for ages. I thought it was now Foxtel. Maybe my credit card has expired but don't think so. Is my payment a direct debit? My husband is furious that he can't get his races. It worked last night OK
Category: Computer
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

I'm sorry to hear about the difficulties with getting the channel you are used to getting and expected to continue to receive.

I myself have no special knowledge about the problem. You would need to actually look into your credit card bills, I think, and find out what payments have been taken in the last month, from whatever service (Telstra, Foxtel, Austar) you suspect is the provider of the particular channel service.

Also, if you have any bills or records of your account with Telstra, Foxtel, or Austar, you would be well advise to look at them, find any Customer Service contact numbers, or billing contact numbers, and call them, asking about your account, and whether it is past-due for payment, whether it has been closed and if so when, and whether there is any problem with the account in short... mentioning that you no longer receive channel 519. That should settle the problem, if it is a problem of payments or billing.

If it is not a problem of payments or billing or account status, then the question to ask is: what exact error message do you see when your Channel 519 access is refused? please let me know, and I will advise you further in that case.