Michelle
Michelle, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  B.Sc. Computer Science with Honors
26798893

How can i delete my story my use call on skype?

Customer Question

how can i delete my history my use call on skype ?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

I am sorry to know that you are facing problem with Skype.

Please let me know that do you use skype on your computer or phone and do you wish to delete your history from skype

Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.

open skype and click on tools menu on top...click on options..click on privacy from left side pane

on right you will see an option for keep history.besides that you will also see an option to clear history

click on clear history to clear all conversation history including chat and calls

let me know if you face any difficulty

Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.

let me know if you face any difficulty.