Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I just tried to install my NEW Roxio NXT3 disk and the code

Customer Question

I just tried to install my NEW Roxio NXT3 disk and the code written on the disk label does not work. There is no code on the cover (like there usually is for Roxio)....but there is some kind of bar code on the package and that number does not work either. This is at least the 5th VERSION of Roxio I have had to buy since every time Microsoft changes Windows I have to buy a new Roxio. YOU NEED TO HELP ME WITH THIS!!!! WHAT DO I DO??
Category: Computer
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.

Welcome to JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

First, Id like to ask you a couple of questions, and then we will g o from there. Is this a brand new roxio product you just purchased.. Or have you had this installed on another computer?

Also, do you currently have any other Roxio products installed and activated on this Windows 10 computer? If so, what are the names and versions of those products.

Thank you for your patience, and response.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.