SPELL CHECK STOPPED WORKING, WHY?

Customer Question
SPELL CHECK STOPPED WORKING, WHY?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Computer
10/26/2015
Tech Support Specialist: Shefin, Computer Support Specialist replied 2 years ago
Shefin, Computer Support Specialist

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Please try the following.

1. Open Internet explorer, click the Tools button, and then click Manage Add-ons.
2. Under Show, click All add-ons.
3. Click the Internet Explorer spell check add-on, and then click Enable.

Watch the video below, so that you can resolve it easily.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IrKWSG3pp-E

If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!
S H E F I N

Shefin, Computer Support Specialist