Russell H., Computer Systems Expert
Experience:  13+ years experience
13568747

My google voice is not working and its my business number.

Customer Question

My google voice is not working and its my business number. Can you help?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

Please tell me more about the problem. What browser are you running Google Voice on, for instance?

In every case, and on every platform, Google Voice needs the Google Voice plugin, I think it is safe to say. If one browser does not produce good Google Voice performance and Voice is not working at all, then I would recommend first of all (if only as a stop-gap and a diagnostic measure to tell where the problem is) to

1. try a different browser - e.g. Mozilla Firefox, if your Internet Explorer does not run Google Voice at this time

and/or

2. uninstall and remove the Google Voice plugin from your currently used/tried browser program, then close all instances/windows of that browser program, restart your computer to be quite sure, then re-download and re-install the Google Voice plugin.

Let me know if you need any help with any details of the above. And also, if my suggestion works, please return to this page and rate my Answer so that this case may be closed... putting a bookmark in your browser will allow you to return to this page.

Thanks.