How do I connect a Samsung LS32D85KT monitor to a PC? Is…

Customer Question
How do I connect a...
How do I connect a Samsung LS32D85KT monitor to a PC? Is this wireless and if so how? The 24 pin connector cable is not being recognized by the monitor when hooked up to the PC.
cheers
Mark... Read full answer
cheers
Mark
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Computer
10/21/2015
Tech Support Specialist: Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 3 years ago
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist

I'm sorry about the issue. No monitor does not have wireless, so you need to connect with cable.

Is this a new monitor?

Do you mean the DVI cable?

What's the model of your PC?

Does it have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, or 10?

Is the PC currently working with another monitor? If yes, what type of cable is it using, such as VGA, or DVI, or HDMI?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you.

Still looking for an answer to your question? 
Similar Q&As
I hooked up my syncmaster 320px to my hp computer and all I
i hooked up my syncmaster 320px to my hp computer and all I get is a blue screen. Are they not compatible?… read more
Computer Support Specialist,
I'm ***** ***** and I have a couple of questions regarding
Customer: Hi. I'm ***** ***** and I have a couple of questions regarding the motherboard connections on a computer my son is building. … read more
Quiksilver07070
Quiksilver07070
building a computer using the asus p8z68-v pro/gen3 i do the
building a computer using the asus p8z68-v pro/gen3 i do the initial startup and nothing comes up on the monitor and none of the usb ports appear to have power.....keyboard and mouse not responding gr… read more
Jess
Jess
Stop searching for answers—
How do I switch my Samsung E2440 monitor from analog to digital.
How do I switch my Samsung E2440 monitor from analog to digital. There is a plug in for each on the back of the monitor, and my computer has a plug in for each. The digital worked on my previous monit… read more
Mike6708
Mike6708
Enrolled in associates degree
Hi Sibu. It is XXXXX XXXXX again. You helped me out so well
Hi Sibu. It is XXXXX XXXXX again. You helped me out so well last time so I wanted to give you the job again. I have a laptop with a 15" screen and want to hook-up a 24" monitor to it. The side of my l… read more
Networke_Helper
Networke_Helper
I have a 15 screen laptop and was given a 24 monitor. What
I have a 15" screen laptop and was given a 24" monitor. What do I need to hook the large monitor to the laptop?… read more
techies19
techies19
Desktop Engineer,
Get a personalized answer to your question. 
I have an HP Pavilion a1023c desktop that I just replaced the
I have an HP Pavilion a1023c desktop that I just replaced the power supply. Like an idiot, I didn't mark the cables ... It powers up now but will not boot. I have two plugs (P6 & P7) that I cannot fin… read more
Hardware Engineer,
Just got a samsung 24 Monitor, no instructions. I hav
Just got a samsung 24 " Monitor, no instructions. I have the power cord plugged in, the blue connectors in, where does white connector go . how do you power the monitor on?… read more
Hans Uebelhoer
Hans Uebelhoer
Technical Support Manager,
Hi! I have a Gateway GT5674 AMD 9500, with VISTA premium.
Hi! I have a Gateway GT5674 AMD 9500, with VISTA premium. I am not a computer expert, but I think I have a single VGA port on the back (blue in color), which connects to my monitor. I want to connect … read more
Mr. Clark
Mr. Clark
IT Director,
I have a syncmaster 2443BWX monitor that periodically goes
I have a syncmaster 2443BWX monitor that periodically goes into a search mode where it tries to determine if the signal is analog or digital. The screen goes blank, then a box in the upper left corner… read more
Nick
Nick
Senior Consultant Engineer,
I am installing a Gigabyte GA-MA74GM-S2H Rev 2 in a PC Case
I am installing a Gigabyte GA-MA74GM-S2H Rev 2 in a PC Case I have used before. On the motherboard there is a 24 Pin Power socket and a 4 Pin 12v socket. My Main power supply unit has a 20 Pin power c… read more
Qin Xia
Qin Xia
I have a Dell 2400 and would like to use my HDTV as a monitor
I have a Dell 2400 and would like to use my HDTV as a monitor for veiwing movies from my PC. Is it possible to hook my PC to the HDTV. Thank you… read more
Jerry Hannell
Jerry Hannell
Stop searching for answers—
How can I hook up an Acer X193W Dual-Input LCD Monitor to my
How can I hook up an Acer X193W Dual-Input LCD Monitor to my HP G61-320US laptop for use as extended desktop?… read more
Carl Poersch
Carl Poersch
Sr. Network Engineer,
How can I show my gateway onto my TV Can I hook-up my gateway
How can I show my gateway onto my TV? Can I hook-up my gateway to a TV via A/V? I had such a wire for my Apple Ibook. Does this adapter wire exist for gateway tablet PC's?… read more
QCIHDTM
QCIHDTM
to make my pc hd, how do i connect or what cables or adapters
to make my pc hd, how do i connect or what cables or adapters are needed from my dvi monitor connection to my dell dimension 4550 computer?… read more
Amit - The Real Computer Expert
Amit - The Real Computer Expert
Master of Philosophy
i HAVE A NEW COMPUTER RUNNING VISTA HOME PREMIUM 64 BIT. THE
i HAVE A NEW COMPUTER RUNNING VISTA HOME PREMIUM 64 BIT. THE MONITOR IS A SAMSUNG TYPE BD32EO. THE ERROR MESSAGE APPEARS "MODE NOT SUPPORTED" WHEN I BOOT UP.… read more
RPI Solutions
RPI Solutions
Technician, Developer,
lost power. replaced the power supply. with power on the cards
lost power. replaced the power supply. with power on the cards light up but the system will not boot up. constant yellow ligh on front pannel. not sure all of the power connection are connected. The n… read more
Networking101
Networking101
Network/Security Administrator,
i have a dell precision m4300 laptop and just purchased a dell
i have a dell precision m4300 laptop and just purchased a dell crystal 22" monitor to hook it up to. the monitor has only an hdmi connector and an adapter that won't fit my laptop. how do i hook this … read more
David L
David L