Randy Computer Tech
Randy Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Technician
62741268

TTunes will not accept the PW we currently have; plz send a

Customer Question

TTunes will not accept the PW
we currently have; plz send a new password ***** message to my e-mail address a.s.a.p.; ***@******.***; thank you
Category: Computer
Expert:  Randy Computer Tech replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** certified professional with over 10 years experience. I will be glad to assist you with this.

I am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.

Your Apple ID is the account you use for everything you do with Apple, like shopping the iTunes Store, signing in to iCloud, buying an app, and more. To reset your password, >>PLEASE CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR ITUNES PASSWORD<<

After you reset your password, we'll ask you to sign in with your new password ***** that you use your Apple ID. If you don't update your password ***** all apps and services, you'll continue to receive a pop up message asking you to sign in.

Please let me know if you need any other assistance.

Please take a moment to rate my service positively by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then click on submit.

Thank you very much!