How do I get my password ipad?

Customer Question
How do I get my...
How do I get my password ***** my ipad?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Computer
10/19/2015
Tech Support Specialist: Quiksilver07070, Computer Support Specialist replied 2 years ago
Quiksilver07070
Quiksilver07070, Computer Support Specialist

Hello and thank you for choosing just answer.

What password ***** you referring to?

The passcode? That allows you to get into the ipad.

or

the Apple ID password?

The only way to unlock an iPad with a passcode, other than entering the passcode, is to "restore" it to its original factory settings.

restore your device using the computer with which you last synced it. This allows you to reset your passcode and resync the data from the device (or restore from a backup). If you restore on a different computer that was never synced with the device, you will be able to unlock the device for use and remove the passcode, but your data will not be present.