Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I removed jobulator to get around adobe installation now I

Customer Question

I removed jobulator to get around adobe installation now I can't reinstall jobulator help I need for work
Category: Computer
Expert:  Kamil Anwar replied 2 years ago.

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer. Would you like me to connect with you remotely to fix the issue you're having directly? Thanks

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Yey what the hell????????????? Were you going to wait thirty days for your fast response

You were responded within 3 minutes. Please check message history on this page and your e-mail. Would you like me to connect remotely to troubleshoot the issue?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
no just email

What is the error you're getting when trying to install jobulator?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
it won't even let me start I was getting adobe won't allow me access

Looks like it has traces preventing it in the registry. Please download www.revouninstaller.com and unintall Jobulator; then use the Advanced option to scan for left over files and traces from the registry. Once done; let me know.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
jobulator has been uninstalled that's the issue I am trying to reinstall because I deleted jobulator to work on adobe

Please download revouninstaller; then use the Force Uninstall option to remove its traces.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I'll pass I don't want anymore junk on my computer I have spent the day and 1/2 removing virus. I just don't trust the 100 + scams to free your computer Just keep the $36.00 I will pass Thanks

Your concerns are genuine and i would like to explain: I intend to have you get the Jobulator up and running; On JustAnswer your money is fully refundable if you're not satisfied and i can request that immediately if you want to quit. However; if you let me do it; i am sure you will be happy with the results. RevoUninstall is not a junk and i/we would have used the trial for the task.