Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I have a Toshiba with Windows 7. The opening window as

Customer Question

I have a Toshiba with Windows 7. The opening window as for a password ***** get into the computer and I have forgotten the password. How do I reset that password. I have tried every password ***** I have ever used and nothing works. Please help
Category: Computer
Expert:  Byron replied 2 years ago.

Hi Brenda. My name is***** you for your question and the opportunity to assist. The only way to get back in to the machine if no password ***** ***** is to create a password ***** disk on a DVD or flash/thumb drive. I can help you out with this. Are you using a Windows computer now and have a disk or drive you can use to create the disk?