Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

Got a "account disabled" message that won't let me sign in

Customer Question

Got a "account disabled" message that won't let me sign in to my account. Probably tied to the recent Google/Exede dissollution. I really need to speak to a live tech to get this resolved. It's got my E-mail. you tube, and some cellphone apps screwed up. Got a phone # ***** I can talk to someone directly? Thanks for your help. My phone # *****: 1-***-***-****
Category: Computer
Expert:  Michael Norman replied 2 years ago.

Hello. My name is, Mike. I'd like to try and assist you. If you are having issues with a Google product and want to contact them you have to follow a few steps. I have provided those steps below:

Go to the following link:
https://support.google.com/a/answer/1047213?hl=en

Follow the instructions under "Contact Customer Support."

You will notice the first item is to fill out their online support form. After completing the form they will open a support ticket and you will receive a ticket number which you didn't previously have.

Then you can call them using the numbers they provide in the second step.