Robert M., Consultant
Experience:  30 yrs. in NYC computer industry working with PC and networks, banks, brokerage, legal etc.
23372949

My computer crashed and I am trying to reinstall Adobe

Customer Question

My computer crashed and I am trying to reinstall Adobe Creative Suite but I don't have the serial number to activate the program. I have emailed in the past but I don't get a response. My email address has changed from when I purchased the product. I have the product code.
Category: Computer
Expert:  arsufi2002 replied 1 year ago.

My name is***** am sorry to hear that you have this issue, I look forward to assisting you today with your question and providing the best answer possible.

Please save this page to favorites( ctrl + d) so that you can reconnect in case you get disconnected

Note: You may only use the rating button when issue get resolved...

If you by change got disconnected from chat session, you may either check your mail or reload this page where its bookmarked

Expert:  arsufi2002 replied 1 year ago.

Do you have adobe id and password?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I do not have it accessible. I am at work and my computer is at home.
Expert:  arsufi2002 replied 1 year ago.

Are you saying that Email registered with Adobe is lost?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The product was originally purchased under***@******.*** and my email is now***@******.***
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
the product code is MDIAMO-20530858505920-7979
Expert:  arsufi2002 replied 1 year ago.

Do you have adobe mails of that time?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No, I don't work there anymore.
Expert:  arsufi2002 replied 1 year ago.

Is same product installed on any other computer?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No
Expert:  arsufi2002 replied 1 year ago.

Adobe's only point of contact is through email which you have lost. Things would be difficult then

Let me check if there is some other option

Expert:  arsufi2002 replied 1 year ago.

Have you reinstalled Windows after crash

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I was told previously that if I contacted***@******.*** with the product code they would send me the serial number. After a few exchanges with them, I never heard back.
Expert:  arsufi2002 replied 1 year ago.

ok,

BTW Have you reinstalled Windows after crash

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
sorry, I can't continue the discussion at this time. Have been called to an emergency meeting.
Expert:  arsufi2002 replied 1 year ago.

No issues..

I shall move question to question bank so that others can assist when you are back

Thanks

Expert:  Robert M. replied 1 year ago.

You can get it installed if you can log into the adobe site with the old email address as the user name because you remember the password. The problem will be if you dont remember the password ***** the reset will go to the old email address. At that point your option is to try to get ahold of somebody at adobe that can do it for you manually or just buy the new version