Richard, Computer Specialist
Experience:  Over 20 years of consulting to the IT industry
32989067

I'm trying to install windows 7 into a MAC t7200, but after

Customer Question

Customer: So I'm trying to install windows 7 into a MAC t7200, but after following the steps I got this message. Windows has encountered a problem communicating with a device connected to your computer. This error can be caused by unplugging a removable storage device such as an external USB drive while the device is in use, or by faulty hardware such as a hard drive CD ROM drive that is failing. MAke sure any removable storage is properly connected and then restart your computer
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: What details you need to know
JA: OK got it. Last thing – JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $36) to post your type of question to Computer Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: for sure
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Hi there and welcome

Which program are you doing this within on the Mac? Bootcamp, Parallels?

Thank you

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
are available
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
you*
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

yes I am here.

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Did you still want help?

I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and attempt to fix the problem for you.

Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself. Sometimes even with instructions you can make a mistake and make things worse.

I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps.

Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong.

If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me.

Thanks,

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi I need a refund, thank you
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

ok.. you can get one here

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refund

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

ok.. you can get one here