Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Networks & Security Engineer
76221641

I cannot Access My e-mails. When I attempt the screen

Customer Question

I cannot Access My e-mails. When I attempt the screen message advises 'Invalid XML ,Cannot open Outlook The view cannot be loaded.'
Can you help please? K.Tollet
Category: Computer
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome to justanswer,My name is ***** ***** i will e assisting you today,

I'm sorry about the issue, To fix this error please follow the steps below :

Open the Run command via Start > Run or press the Windows Logo + R on your keyboard.
If you are using Windows Vista or Windows 7, you can also open the Start Menu and use the Search field to type this command : Outlook.exe /ResetNavPane and hit enter then restart your computer

This command will clear and regenerate the Navigation Pane for your current profile and fix the error.

let me know if you need further help and i will glaldy continue to help

Thank you

Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 year ago.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service today.If you have a moment please rate my service by clicking on one of the faces below, positive ratings are appreciated. if you still need help, please reply back to me and i will gladly continue to help you

Note: Please do not rate an answer as poor or bad service if you are not satisfied

regards,