Need to report fake account impersonating me and how to fix

Customer Question
it....
Need to report fake account impersonating me and how to fix it.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
10/9/2015
Tech Support Specialist: Michelle, Computer Support Specialist replied 2 years ago
Michelle
Michelle, Computer Support Specialist

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

I am sorry to know that you are facing problem with your some account issue if you can tell me on which account you are having problem with i can help you fix it.

Facebook account
My Facebook account

do you have another account with your name and photos

if you wish to report a fake account follow the below steps

1. Go to the impostor profile
  2. Click on the icon wth 3 dots and select the option to report
  3. Follow the instructions for an account that's pretending to be someone you know
No just facebook

if you wish i can remote connect to your pc and walk you through the reporting steps

Ok

click here

Join Your Remote Desktop Session

How Remote Desktop Works

1. Agree to the Remote Desktop Legal Disclaimer below.
  2. The Remote Desktop client file will automatically download to your computer.
  3. Open the Remote Desktop client file on your computer and you will be connected to a session with your Expert.
  4. After agreeing to the Remote Desktop Legal Disclaimer, you can always download the client again if need be.

Where is the disclaimer. I don't see it.

when you clicked on the link i gave above in the page taht opens scroll down

you will see an agree option..need to click on it

Are you associated with the Facebook help center. I thought that was who I contacted.

i am an expert at just answer a global support site

i am not a part of facebook but can assist you with issues related to computers and related devices and programs

did you click on agree. it will download a file elsinore exe...click on it to open\run it and allow to install

I thank you for your assistance. I think I need to speak to the Facebook help center. Will I only be charged 5.00 FOR your services.
I did not click on agree on the disclaimer.

i am not sure about your subscription details however the same would be there in the just answer email

before contacting facebook would suggest you to try the steps i gave above as even at facebook help center you will be told to follow the same steps

i am relisting the steps again for you

1. Go to the impostor profile

you had to click on agree for the remote session

if you stlll wish i can remote connect

you need to click on that link again and click agree

it will download a file elsinore exe...click on it to open\run it and allow to install

I already have this list of steps. I just don't understand what is the imposter profile. Do they mean the imposters profile. How would I find that.
I think I will try to figure out these steps I already have. Do I owe only 5.00 for this session.
My computer is on the blink at this time anyway.

imposter profile is the fake account

How ugh do I owe for this session

the question value is 36$

Can you continue to help me with the report. I had to go to work and will be off and able to continue after 4 pm on Fri Oct 9.

I was not online let me know when we can continue next. Thanks.

Michelle
Michelle
Michelle, Computer Support Specialist