okay, heres what you need to do....I would do this for you....but you have to have the device in your hand when you work with the support staff.
his is kinda where I am done. These next steps come from Motorola.....and I will help you along the way....but this process may take a few days up to a week to get a new device in hand.....if yours is deemed replacable.
Heres the instructions:
How to Obtain Warranty Service or Other Information?
1. Please access and review the online Customer Support section of Motorola Mobility’s consumer website prior to requesting warranty service.
2. If the Product is still not functioning properly after making use of this resource, please contact the Warrantor listed at the Motorola website or the contact information for the corresponding location.
3. A representative of Motorola, or of a Motorola Authorized Repair Center, will help determine whether your Product requires service. You may be required to download, or otherwise obtain and accept software updates from Motorola or a Motorola Authorized Repair Center. You are responsible for any applicable carrier service fees incurred while obtaining the required downloads. Complying with the warranty process, repair instructions and accepting such software updates is required in order to receive additional warranty support.
4. If the software update does not fix the problem, you will receive instructions on how to ship the Product to a Motorola Authorized Repair Center or other entity.
5. To obtain service, as permitted by applicable law, you are required to include: (a) a copy of your receipt, bill of sale or other comparable proof of purchase; (b) a written description of the problem; (c) the name of your service provider, if applicable; (d) your address and telephone number. In the event the Product is not covered by this Warranty, Motorola will inform the consumer of the availability, price and other conditions applicable to the repair of the Product.