Robert M., Consultant
Experience:  30 yrs. in NYC computer industry working with PC and networks, banks, brokerage, legal etc.
23372949

When I use "Mail" from windows 10, how do I access the

Customer Question

When I use "Mail" from windows 10, how do I access the folders that contain e-mails that are saved into the "folders"? I want to get away from using the AOL format.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 2 years ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Do you mean you were able to put messages into AOL folders, but you do not know how to access the folders in Windows 10 Mail app?
Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
No, call me at 303/660-3873
I do live online support. With remote support session, I can show you easily directly on your computer's screen while you are watching, and we have an A+ service rating at the Better Business Bureau website:
http://www.bbb.org/greater-san-francisco/business-reviews/professional-services-general/justanswer-in-san-francisco-ca-82403
Remote support is a lot quicker and easier for you. Please let me know. Thank you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I only want to talk to you on the phone.
Talking is not as effective since I cannot show you on the computer's screen. I can open the issue to another expert if you still want phone support instead of direct online remote support. Thank you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Please call me on the phone; If we can not do it this way, I will get the answers locally.
Expert:  Robert M. replied 2 years ago.

I can call you if you want but the site requires an additional charge for any direct contact

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
You already have charged my Visa account for 27 dollars. Now you want 20 more dollars. You promised to call yesterday but that did not happen. I have not received any answers to my question. I will be here for the next 2 hours. Please call to let me know if you do have answers. Otherwise I will expect a credit for the 2 entries on visa for 5 and 22 dollars. Earl
Expert:  Robert M. replied 2 years ago.

I apologize for the inconvenience but I am bound by the rules of the site and customer service are the people that can get the billing correct for you

Expert:  Robert M. replied 2 years ago.