Techie_Ben
Techie_Ben, Software Engineer
Experience:  Software Engineer and Support Professional
8287049

Help! first time even I;m locked out of my yahoo account &

Customer Question

help! for the first time even I;m locked out of my yahoo account & am doing a lot of business with it - I need to get back in asap!
Category: Computer
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 1 year ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Is there any error or message?
Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

I do live online support. Can I connect remotely to your computer, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you? Please reply at the box below. Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I was fooling around to try & change my email print format & change password & next thing you know I was locked out of my yahoo account - not my computer - just my yahoo account - it won't accept anymore passwords - I couldn't understand what was going on
What happens when you try to reset your yahoo account password ***** the yahoo email website? Is there any error or message?
I can connect remotely to your computer and troubleshoot / fix your yahoo email issue directly through your computer's screen together with you.
Please reply at the box below. Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am ready to do anything to get back on Yahoo - it is very important to me - it was a big surprise I get booted off - whatever it takes
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am willing to do anything to get back on Yahoo - I need it for my jobs for everything - I can't understand what happened
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
you can connect to my computer - it shouldn't take too long to get me back on Yahoo
Thank you. Please accept the remote support offer, then please click on the website below in order to connect with me remotely:
http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=b0c1c350-4683-4412-b849-de7ac1403ab0
, then allow the Elsinore.ScreenConnect program to download/run/open when prompted at the bottom.
Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I've already clicked the $ 19 box several times!
Sorry; please just click on the website below in order to connect with me remotely:
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
oh, after a few tries it said" this account cannot be set online...like what?
Before it said "this account cannot be set online...", what did it say previously? Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
looking for remote bot
I'm sorry, it seems your computer cannot connect with me, let me open the issue to other experts. Thank you.
Expert:  Techie_Ben replied 1 year ago.

Hello. If you're there now we can try a remote session to review your problem. Let me know and I'll send you the link. Thanks,